Friday, February 20, 2009

Hello Friday!


Hello Friday! We are expecting around 5-8 inches of snow here in Michigan this weekend. I am going sledding if we do. I am also going to break out my new saw and make some more jewelry. I have a new solution that gives metal an antiqued brown surface. Time to turn on the heat and get working. I sold my first two pairs of patina earrings this week on etsy, thank you kind customers. Patina is so beautiful and I am looking foward to working with it more. Here are a few pics, one with a black solution applied to copper and the second is patina.

For local Michiganders, if you have not been to the Paint Creek Center for the Arts in Rochester, you should! It is a beautiful space where you can take classes or just stop in to see work from local artists. I currently have a few pieces in the gift gallery, along with some beautiful handmade items. There is something for everyone at the the Paint Creek Center for the Arts. The tulips in this photo have me longing for spring big time! http://www.pccart.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment