Monday, June 14, 2010

Show Wrap Up!

Sweet Booth at Renegade Austin

Constructor Craft Fair
The spring shows I was fortunate to be a part of have been a blast! Renegade Austin was awesome, I visited some friends and made my first trip to Texas, yee haw! Lots of delicious food, live music, and friendly Texans. I think I could live there! The Constructor Craft fair was amazing, loved the venue and the gals who put on the show know how to throw an awesome event. The Indie-ana Handi-craft Exchange was a delight, as always. I love going to my home state for their events and can't wait to see the new store, Homespun. Check it out, www.homespunindy.com. All in all, I love what I do and one of my favorite parts of the handmade shows is meeting people and talking with customers and other crafters face to face. Thanks to everyone who attended and for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment