Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Renegade-crafts, food, and fun.

Picture by Cindy Tomczyck
Picture by Jean Lachat from theSun-Times
Thanks to everyone who came out to Renegade! I love participating in this fair. Heading back to my old stomping grounds, seeing friends, and a kick ass craft fair! The first stop of the weekend was dinner at Lilly Q's BBQ on North. The BBQ was insane, I would recommend the pulled pork with Carolina sauce and the beer selection was stellar. Renegade started off to a rainy morning but the sun came out and stayed out all weekend! The iced coffee horchata, friendly shoppers, and amazing artists made me a happy camper. Two Loyalty and Blood shirts, a Campfire Goods shirt and a "Shit I burnt the Potatoes" dish towel are now mine:) Up next, DIY Street Fair in Ferndale. I am so excited to share a space with some uber talented and awesome ladies. Swing on by booth 76 for some crafty fun. Stay tuned for wish list pics for DIY. It' s all weekend in Ferndale behind the WAB, check it out! www.diystreetfair.com

No comments:

Post a Comment