Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hello, January.


2011 is underway! I remember when 2000 felt so weird to say, now 2011? My resolutions of eating better are a faint memory:) When it is cold out, comfort food is my friend which means lots of pasta and bread. I have been working on new designs and updating etsy  this month. I am so thankful to be a part of some amazing handmade stores and boutiques and working on consignment and wholesale as well. January, you are a great catch up month! This weekend I am heading to Chicago for the Urban Folk Circuit at Reggie's Rock in Chicago, Jan. 22nd 12-5pm. Then a quick stop in Indiana and on to Louisville to see my sister and her family. Louisville is a city I have yet to visit and I can wait to see my niece and nephew and head out and explore! Hope your January is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment