Monday, August 20, 2012

Upcoming Events


Upcoming events: Renegade Chicago Sept 8 & 9. I love going to Chicago for this event filled with amazing vendors and food. This year I am sharing with my friend and talented artist, Laura Berger. September 14, 15, & 16 back home in Detroit for one of my favorites events of the year, DIY Street Fair in Ferndale, MI. Talented artists and crafters, locally crafted beer, bands, and locally made food. Then I get to head north to one of my favorite cities of all time, Traverse City, for the awesome Makers Market on September 22nd. This year it is being held at the Traverse City Commons in the Village, the site of the old mental hospital. Beautiful location and I can't wait! Hope to see you at one of these events and if you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line. courtney@courtneyfischer.com. I have been busy getting married and now back to jewelry making. My focus lately has been enameling and I'm excited to debut new pieces at these upcoming events.

No comments:

Post a Comment