Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Renegade Craft and Holiday




A few pictures from Renegade Craft and Renegade Holiday in Chicago. Renegade is so much fun, from the awesome vendors to the great craft lovers who come out rain or shin...or rain and snow. My comrades for the two shows are the amazingly talented Cindy Tomzyck (top photo) and Holly Harper (second photo). Cindy creates lovely letterpress cards, prints, and originial art work, check her out at http://www.paperparasol.etsy.com/ and cindytomczykart.etsy.com. I will post future pictures of the work I have at home, it makes me happy everytime I walk past my banjo print or my narwhale!
Holly is the master quilter behind http://www.threadandneedle.etsy.com/. She makes cuffs for your coffee cup as well as handmade bags and pillows, so pretty! The cuffs make great gifts and a few family members were lucky enough to have one under the tree Christmas morning.
The last two photos are my jewely and displays, which are all handmade. I use them at home to keep my jewelry addiction under control and accessible.




No comments:

Post a Comment