Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Winter Wonderland

The snow is falling and it is a winter wonderland, which makes for a great excuse to stay inside, drink copius amounts of hot tea, and immerse myself into the jewelry making. Not that I need an excuse, but it is nice nonetheless. I stayed up late last night making a few new pairs, photographed them today, and they will be on Etsy shortly.
The Up North weekend was great and very very cold! No snowboarding for me. We did get to Boyne City and have lunch at the delicious Red Mesa Grill. Driving in to Boyne City I noticed an ice sculpture along the lake and snapped a picture, it looked like it belonged there next to the pine trees all in a row. We took a nice drive along Lake Charlevoix and saw a duck crossing sign, it made me long for the warmer months when the ducks will be once again waddling around.

Since January is almost over, I wanted to pay hommage to my January calendar. It was created by Sure As Blue, a shop on Etsy that makes the best calendars, http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5229905. I love all the months and can't wait to put a new one up each time, especially as it starts to get warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment