Monday, March 2, 2009

Brrr Monday

March is here and spring is on its way. I am dreaming of tulips, green grass, birds chirping, farmers markets, grilling out, and opening the windows. Won't be long. In honor of spring, I made a bracelet that is rich in color and named Poppy, rightfully so. I also handmade a new style of ear wire this weekend with oxidized silver, see below.

Anthropologie is one of my fav places to window shop and occasionaly find something on sale to have as my very own. I love the colors, materials, and especially the displays in the store. I always want to redo my kitchen when I go there and buy all the cute vintagesque mugs and such. Love these colorful mugs and the name, Cadiz. I travelled in Spain when I was in college and I want to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment