Monday, March 23, 2009

Road Trip

This weekend was a productive one! Spring cleaning and lots of jewelry making. I started working with a torch and am slowly learning how to solder. Most of my time was spent applying heat to brass and copper and then staring at the pieces... they are so pretty and colorful. Here is a sneak peak with more to follow.

Travelling is one of my favorite things. I love having a trip to look forward to and researching things to do. This weekend I am heading to Asheville, NC with my two oldest friends, we have known each other since 2nd grade! On my first trip to Asheville, I am looking forward to exploring the downtown area and of course the Blue Ridge Parkway. Anybody have any tips on places to go?
Don't forget to comment on the following post to be entered in the spring giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment