Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Anticipation!

Gearing up for spring shows has begun, which means lots of road trips.  Traveling is one of my favorite things. I love having a trip to look forward to and a place to research.  Learning about foods, other cultures, and looking at pictures is my idea of an ideal way to spend time, in addition to making jewelry of course! My first show this year is in my college town and my home state, Bloomington, IN. The gals who organize the Bloomington Handmade Market have given me another reason to love this quaint university town. I can't wait to go! Amazing vendors, friendly people, and I can grab a pint in my old stomping grounds. I am also planning a trip to New Mexico this weekend, Germany/Amsterdam/Paris in mid April, and then Austin, TX in May for my 2nd Renegade Craft Fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment