Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bloomington Bound!





Bloomington, IN is one of my favorite places to be and I am headed there this weekend for an awesome event, the Bloomington Handmade Market. It was a wonderful place to go to college and remains to be a great place to visit. Remembering stories, the feeling of the unknown, and of course the food! I always mentally prepare what I want to eat before I visit. Bloomington Bagel Company, which is provided at the craft fair, is often a stop. Followed by the Irish Lion where I worked in college (wings, brie plate, and beer anyone)? Maybe the Trojan Horse for lunch and no trip is complete without breakfast at the Runcible Spoon! To name just a few. I love Bloomington for its laid backness, the beautiful surroundings, and the amazing people. Hope to see you at the Handmade Market at the Convention Center Saturday, April 2nd from 10am- 4pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment